This week's Top Puppies are the French Honor Society and the French Club members for their amazing team effort during World Language Week. Over the week:
- They brightened up our halls with GLOBAL understanding.
- They taught about 100 students how to fence.
- They fed over 230 students (fresh crêpes included).
- They enlightened 70 Lurgio/McKelvie students with international food and film.
- They introduced about 100 students to our 3 lovely exchange students as well as new music and Youtube fun.
- They sponsored 48 students to enter Le Grand Concours - the French National Exam.